---- FAMILY DAY - June 2nd. ----
* Parade of player and coaches 11am
* Cash calendar winners announced
* Cash calendar incentive prizes will be given out
* Lunch for all
----- SAVERS FUNDRAISER ----
From. 5/31 thru 4pm June 2, bring bags of clothing, books, household items for donation. We'll be collecting them at the field and the League makes money from SAVERS. Make room in your house and help us makes some $$
----- First Annual Movie Night ----
SATURDAY June 16, 2018
More info to come!!!
Hello, and welcome to the official website of South Jr. Deb your main resource for the happenings of the South Jr. Deb Softball League. We offer the best experience around in recreational girl's fastpitch softball. We've been around for a long time and have had the same goal in mind since day 1:
"To provide people a great way of engaging in competitive and fun activities."
Concessions are open for every game. Come check out our SJD Store for helmets, cleats, clothing and MORE.
Our League Provides:
- 10 Week Seasons Including Playoffs
- All equipment necessary to play with the exception of a glove and appropriate footwear
- Fun & Social experience
- A positive environment for players to learn and grow
- An All-Star opportunity for girls that have excelled
- Playing opportunites for ages 4-17. (See league information for specific age requirements.)
The Manchester Police advises us that anyone parked beyond the no parking sign near the minor/instructional fields will be ticketed. Also, if you park on the street beside the minor field your vehicle must be facing the right direction or you will be ticketed, (you need to be facing the clubhouse.)